Ehsaas Rashan Program 2023-24 is an important financial assistance program, approved by Prime Minister Shahbaz Sharif. This program is designed with the allocation of 120 billion rupees for the assistance of the deserved families.
The online registration program is active from 2 June 2023, and it is designed with the merit-based division of ration for the needy and poor families.
The registration process is straightforward, and it has some steps.
- The first step is relevant to the sending of SMS, which is maintained for a specific number, 8123.
- The applicant has to send the CNIC on the described number and get the latest info about the eligibility matters.
- The applicant will receive the confirmation message, and he has to wait for the decision on eligibility.
- After registration, the applicant can check the registration updates with a mobile or web portal.
- The applicant is advised to send the registration SMS from that SIM, which is registered in his name officially.
- Some basic information is required from the applicants, and it is relevant to the name of the applicant, CNIC, and status of marriage like as married, unmarried, widow, etc.
To ensure the purity of this program, the family record of the registered persons will be analyzed by NADRA and banks. This matter is helpful for the delivery of food items and financial assistance to the deserved families.
NADRA record is helping the institutions to evaluate the financial position of applicants, and offer them suitable replies about their application for registration against Ehsaas Rashan Program 2023-2024.
These government programs are important for poor families, as they can face inflation challenges. They can fulfill their basic needs, and live pleasantly during Eid festivals. This service is helping families by the share of pleasure in the community.